Our hand poured, natural soy wax candles scented with high quality fragrance oils, are available in 5 scents with a burn time of approximately 25 hours.
As these are handmade items colours may vary.
Mermaid Tears- this candle evokes the magical aroma of the ocean. with notes of sea salt, sage, and driftwood.
Midnight Margarita- Has a zesty lime accord with notes of vanilla.
Enchanted Rose- A dark & flora fragrance of Black Rose & Oud.
Dragon Fire- Has luxurious fruity floral notes of ripe raspberries warmed with red and black peppercorn.
Evenstar- With a warm and elevating scent, this rich glowing amber blend is enhanced by notes of luxury spice, dark balsamic fruits and sensual exotic forests.
PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER DUE TO THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC DELAYING POSTAL SERVICES
- Always trim the wick of your candle to 5mm to prevent the flame getting too high & to ensure an even burn.
- When lighting a candle let it burn for 2-4 hrs so the wax can melt to the edge of the jar.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place the candle on a heat proof surface.
- When burning one of our solid wax pillar candles, make sure to place this on a heat proof plate as hot wax will drip down as the candle melts.
- Do not burn candles in draughty areas.
- Never burn a candle to the end of the jar, always leave 10mm of wax at the bottom.
Dragon Fire- Contains limonene, DELTA DAMASCONE (937856), ISO E SUPER, PARA TERTIARY BUTYL CYCLO HEXYL ACETATE. May produce an allergic reaction. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Evenstar- Contains: LINALOOL. May produce an allergic reaction.
Midnight Margarita- Contains: NEROL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, DLIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, GERANYL ACETATE, TERPINOLENE. May produce an allergic reaction. WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container