Christmas Wax Melts
Christmas Wax Melts
Christmas Wax Melts
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Christmas Wax Melts
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Christmas Wax Melts
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Christmas Wax Melts

Christmas Wax Melts

Regular price
€6,00
Sale price
€6,00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

 A pack of 4 large wax tart melts available in 3 festive scents.

Christmas Town - A floral & fruity scent with cranberries, orange and cinnamon on a backdrop of jasmine and lily. Rounded out with sandalwood, cedar, musk, vanilla and sugar.  

Snow Queen - A sweet & sparkling candy floss & sherbet scent, will make you think of sugar plum fairy's!

Candy Cane - A fresh, sweet & minty Christmas candy cane fragrance. 

How to Use

Simply remove from packaging, break off desired amount, place on top of any suitable burner & enjoy!

CLP

 

CANDY CANE- Contains: ISOMENTHONE, L-LIMONENE, LMENTHANONE. May produce an allergic reaction.

SNOW FAIRY FRAGRANCE- (ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE) Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains PENTADECALACTONE, TRANS-ROSE KETONE-1. May produce an allergic reaction.

 

CHRISTMAS TOWN- Warning: (Methylcinnamic aldehyde) Contains: 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Allyl cyclohexanepropionate, Benzyl salicylate, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Tetrahydrolinalool, Tetramethyl acetylocathydronaphthalenes, delta-Damascone, p-Anisyl acetate. May produce an allergic reaction. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.